Do you feel disgusted on the very thought of it? The fact that urine therapy has proved to cure a no. of illnesses is yet to be revealed by medical science.
It is true that the waste content of our body is expelled in the form of urine and feces. But they do have the property to cure illnesses, cosmetic uses and could be used as manure for your garden. Urine Therapy or Urotherapy is an Alternative Medicine that were used by people of the ancient times in China, Egypt, France, India, Mexico and Rome.
Benefits of Urine Therapy
- Though there are no medically proven health benefits, it is revealed Urine therapy cures adrenal failure, arthritis, candida, cancer, diabetes, eye infection, eczema, hepatitis, herpes, infertility, multiple sclerosis and psoriasis.
- Very effective in treating sore throat and mouth ulcers by gargling or rinsing your mouth with urine.
- A warm urine footbath is helpful in curing fungal infections and a good relief for tired feet. Soak your feet in urine for 30 – 40mins everyday and you would notice the difference.
- A natural hair nourisher for thick hair growth and free from dandruff. Massage urine into your hair and scalp. Leave it for an hour and then rinse it with plain water.
In Rome, it was a tradition where urine was used for teeth whitening. In India, apart from medication fresh and concentrated urine was used for body massaging to nourish the body. It is believed that french women back in the 17th century, used to take bath in urine to have a supple skin.
Some of you would have heard about Martha M Christy, who is an alternative health therapy consultant, author and medical research writer. A lady who was diagnosed with a no. of health complications and where medical science had failed to treat her. As a last resort, Martha switched over to urine therapy with the help of her husband, who came across a book about the miracle health benefits of urine. She felt a lot of relief from day one and was completely cured of her illness, including restoring her thick hair growth which was lost after her 5th surgery. Martha was so inspired that she wrote a book Your own Perfect Medicine
Ugh! I know it is disgusting to drink your own urine. But when pain is unbearable and doctors have washed their hands, urine therapy could be the last alternative that could give the patient some relief.
- Do not use soap immediately after applying for better results.
- For each illness there is a specific dosage to be taken in urine therapy. Try to get a book or online guide from recommended source.
- As urine is a concentrate of chemicals and waste expelled from our body, we should be cautious not to over do things especially in treating serious illnesses like cancer.
For more interesting topics….check out here