By fedjdc on August 24th, 2009
Correct timing to intake water will maximize its effectiveness to human body.
- Two (2) glasses of water intake 30 minutes before meal helps proper digestion.
- Drinking one (1) glass of water every time you wake up helps activate your internal organs.
- Drinking one (1) glass of water before sleep is good to avoid stroke or heart attack at midnight.
Image via Wikipedia
- Drinking one (1) glass of water after taking a bath helps lower blood pressure.
- Drinking water slowly is better than drinking fast to let your body absorbs more water.
- Drinking water in the morning is better than drinking coffee, tea, soda and juice. This helps cleanse your stomach and intestines.
- It is advisable to drink water after every drinking of juice, tea, coffee or soda.
You may add more tips via comments to inform others. Thanks.