“Cancer is a systemic disease, affecting the entire body and caused by conditions in the entire person. So it cannot be treated by specifics. An entire change in one’s way of life is required.”
- Cancer-fighting herbs include pau d’arco tea (4 cups daily), garlic (6-10 cloves daily), ginseng, and licorice root. Comfrey is good; but it should only be applied externally.
- Essiac tea has been used for decades, in Canada and more recently the U.S. and Europe, to eliminate cancer.
- Citrus pectin inhibits growth of cancer cells; it is especially useful against skin and prostate cancers.
- Ojibwa herbal tea is used to reduce cancer. This American Indian combination includes burdock root, slippery elm bark, sheep sorrell, and turkey rhubarb root.
- Herbs which increase immune function and have anti-tumor factors are olive leaf extract and ginkgobiloba. Also included in this list is cat’s claw (but not to be used during pregnancy).
- Antioxidant herbs include turmeric. It contains curcuma, which helps protect against cancer and inhibit growth of cancer cells.
- Herbs which reduce the effects of chemotherapy and radiation: Alternate the following – astragalus,Echinacea / goldenseal root capsules, burdock root; chaparral, dandelion, milk thistle, red clover, birch,suma.
More Articles From Giftarist
Natural Helps for People with Cancer
Special Antibiotic Herbs
Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy Poisoning
Natural Ways to Prevent Stroke
Blood Purifier – Herbal Formulas
The Dangers of Marijuana
Want to earn money by writing articles, Sign up and earn now
Want to have extra income just by reading articles, Click here
Want to have extra income just by viewing ads, Click here
Want to have extra income just by inviting friends, Click here