Effective Remedies to get rid of hives.
Hives is a disorder of the skin, which causes patches and rings all over the body. Hives are generally red in color and appear in groups. Hives is generally caused when a person is allergic to a specific thing. It may be from a particular medicine, eggs, nuts, insect bites, berries, jelly fish, etc. sometimes, it also occurs due to exposure to extreme weather. Some of the most common symptoms of hives are itchiness, pain and swelling on the affected region. However, hives can be treated through natural home remedies.
Learn how to get rid of hives at home through home remedies.
Home Remedies to get rid of Hives
1. The most effective and popular home remedy to get rid of hive is to take a cool shower or bath.
2. Apply Vitamin E oil on the affected region and repeat this procedure at least 2-3 times a day. This is also an effective way to get rid of hives.
3. Take a bathtub and fill half of the tub with warm water and add half cup of baking soda and cornstarch. Wash the body with this water. It is an effective home remedy for treating hives.
4. Drinking chamomile, peppermint or valerian tea is also very effective and helpful in curing hives.
5. Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc such as white potatoes, strawberries, nuts, olives, wheat germ and yogurt.
6. In a cup of water add grapefruit seed extract and spray that solution on the affected region. This is also one of the effective home remedies to get rid of hives.