By Tanya Varlamova MD on June 14th, 2009
Here are the most important trigger points of the body of the anterior and posterior part of the body.
- Trigger points are located on certain places of the muscles, which are known, and the palpation and pressure of the points relaxes the muscles without any kind of other therapy.
- This makes the therapy of muscle pain applicable even at home, without any pain-killers.
- For reducing the pain is enough 1 minute pressure in the trigger point or points 2-3 times a day.
- The effect is remarkable after 20-30 minutes and it’s continuous for the next couple days.
- It’s so easy to kill the pain with the trigger points.