There are different kinds of allergies, considered to be a common problem under certain circumstances.
An allergy can be defined as being an inappropriate response by the immune system to something that is not usually harmful. As is well-known, the immune system is actually a defense mechanism, that wards off infection by its ability to identify foreign invaders and at the same time, prepare and mobilize white blood cells to fight them. Any kind of allergy occurs when the immune system mistakenly identifies a non-toxic substance, recognizing it as an invader, while causing the white blood cells to overreact.
Certain allergic responses are as follows:
l) Nasal congestion; 2) wheezing; 3) itching; 4) shortness of breath; 5) headache; 6) fatigue; 7) hives; skin rashes.
Substances that trigger allergies are known as allergens. Allergies can be caused by any substance, the most common of which are pollen, dust, certain metals, such as nickels, some cosmetics, lanolin, dust mites, animal hair, insect venom, certain drugs, such as penicillin and aspirin, some food additives, soap chemicals, washing powder, and cleaning supplies, among other substances, not mentioned herein.
There are people that are allergic to molds. Molds could be spotted throughout the house, such as in the bathroom, under the sink, basement, refrigerator, as well other dark and damp places. Molds could also be airborne; they could also be present in the soil as well as dead leaves. They could be either destructive or beneficial. It might sound somewhat strange to know that one of the benefits derived from molds is their use in making cheese and fertilizing gardens. It should also be noted that even though some people might be allergic to penicillin, the drug itself is made from molds.
Gardening, harvesting, walking through tall vegetation and some foods, such as shrimp, lobster, crab, strawberries, shellfish, chocolate, peanuts, walnuts, fish and eggs could provoke an allergic reaction.
l) Rotate your foods.
2) Abstain from eating melon, cucumber, bananas, sunflower seeds, chamomile or any herbal preparation that contains echnacea.
3) Begin a program of fasting, after which, try eating certain foods that cause your allergy in small amounts.
4) Abstain from foods that contain artificial color. Some people happen to be allergic to food colorings.
5) In the event that you might want to paint your house, you could use a mold-proof paint.
6) Use an air filter in your home or office.
7) If you are allergic to substances outside your home, avoid exercising outdoors.
8) Do not smoke; avoid second-hand smoke.
9) Do not take aspirin within three hours of eating.
While it is understandable that it is difficult to avoid certain things that provoke allergies, you could try to recognize certain substances to which you might be allergic as best as you could.