If your always tired in the morning and never feel like getting up, your not alone. But don’t worry. There are plenty of methods to get you out of bed and ready to challenge the day!
Hands off the snooze button!
Don’t set your alarm earlier than you want to get up, just so u can hit snooze a couple of times. It might seem like it makes getting up easier, but the sleep you get after waking up in the morning is pretty much useless. Set your alarm to when you want to get up, so you get as much sleep as possible. Going back to sleep once you woke up, can actually make you even more tired.
Wake up at the same time every day
Doing this gets your body used to the routine. Yes, you usually sleep in on the weekend. But doing that actually does the opposite of what you hope. It drains your energy levels for the whole week. Choose a time to get up, which you sick to all seven days of the week. You might be dead tired when your alarm rings, but once you get up and moving, you’ll quickly wake up.
Rise with the sun
This is much more pleasant than waking up to your alarm clock – and also easier. In the evening, don’t close all curtains 100%. Leave a small gap, or get curtains that let through light. In the morning, the sun will start shining into your room, slowly waking you up.
Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning
Right when you wake up, drink a glass of cool water. During your sleep, you loose water. Drinking water helps raise your energy levels and wakes you up. It also boosts your metabolism.
Make sure you eat a protein-rich breakfast
This will make you feel full and give you enough energy till lunch. Good exmples would be yoghurt, milk, eggs or smoothies. Anything else, like pancakes, will make you feel sluggish and tired as your body has to break them down.
Work out in the early morning
This might require you to set your alarm earlier than usual, but you won’t regret it. Once you get up and moving, as well as after the workout, you’ll feel ready and alert to tackle the day’s challenges. Also, if you get your workout out of the way in the morning, you avoid the possibility of skipping it later.
Wake up to your favorite tunes
Waking up to music is another much more pleasant method than to the classic alarm clock. Music will energise you and make you want to get up and go. It also helps to motivate you to work out. A combination of waking up with the sun and to music can also make huge improvements to your mood.
Feel free to share any other methods you use to get yourself up and going. I’d love to hear from you
To earn money writing articles, posting photos, videos or audio, get started here: http://www.triond.com/rw/261967
You might also be interested in:
- How to Get More Empire Points in Empires and Allies (Alternatives to Paying with Real Money)
- How to Get More Xp an Level Up Quicker in Empires & Allies
- Amy Winehouse Dead
- Top Tips for Empires and Allies (Incl. Beginner’s Guide)
- Airberlin Economy and Business Class Review
- How to Get and Use Liberty Bonds to Expand in Empires and Allies
- Bring Your Mighty Mouse Scroll Ball Back to Life
- Why Portable Hard Drives Have Two USB Plugs
- How to Get More Energy in Empires & Allies
- 15 Quick Facts About Our Solar System
- Restless Leg Syndrome: The Urge to Move One’s Legs Due to an Uncomfortable Sensation
- Spontaneous Human Combustion: People Randomly Going Up in Flames
- Improve Windows Boot Time and Performance: The Easy Way
- Making Money Online by Posting Articles, Photos, Videos or Audio
- Get Around Bangkok with Ease and Avoid Tourist Traps!
- Get The Most Out of a Garage Sale or Flea Market
- The Past, Present and Future of Cell Phones
- Business: Sources of Finance
- Tsunami 2004
- The Warning
- The Lost by Alex Shearer
- John Marsden: Tomorrow When The War Began
- The AA – Short Story
- Culture of Germany
- Traffic Issues in Bangkok