By zaratechs on March 9th, 2012
How to beat insomnia?
Before asking your doctor for sleeping pills, there are many things you can do to help you beat your insomnia:
- Reduce your consumption of tea, coffee, and alcohol.
- Do not eat a big meal late at night.
- Have a hot, milky drink shortly before you go to bed.
- Take some exercise during the day.
- Do not allow your bedroom to become too hot or cold.
- Wear earplugs if there is a lot of background noise.
- Sleep on a comfortable mattress.
- Get up at the same time every day.
- Avoid having a mid-afternoon nap.
- Try to stop worrying about not sleeping; just resting in bed will do you some good.