A quick and easy guide to the 100 pushups program, which will train you to do 100 consecutive push ups after only six weeks (training three times a week).
At first you might think there you’re never gonna manage 100 consecutive push ups. But I believe you can! This program is really simple and consists of 3 parts.
First you do an initial test – get on the floor and do as many good quality push ups as you can. For some of you that would be 20-30, but for most people less than 10. The second part is the main part of the program, depending on your results from the initial test, you will follow a six week training program which only requires about 30 minutes of work a week – 3 times 10 minutes. Choose three specific days of the week to do your training, always leaving one day between each treining session (eg: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday).
In the end, theres the final test. Now you test yourself and see if you can manage 100 consecutive push ups. You see! Told you it’s easy!
I’ve tried this training program and am amazed by the results. I really recommend that you try it out. The link to get started is: http://hundredpushups.com/
To earn money writing articles, posting photos, videos or audio, get started here:http://www.triond.com/rw/261967
You might also be interested in:
- What Will Sony’s Playstation 4 Look Like?
- Battlefield 3: 100 Hours to Unlock Everything for One Class
- How to Endure an All-nighter of Gaming
- Pre-order Rage for Only $42.99 with This Coupon Code!
- The PS4 Could be Just Around The Corner, with a Release Date of 2012
- The New Wii 2011. Old Model Discontinued
- How to be More Awake in The Morning
- How to Get More Empire Points in Empires and Allies (Alternatives to Paying with Real Money)
- How to Get More Xp an Level Up Quicker in Empires & Allies
- Amy Winehouse Dead
- Top Tips for Empires and Allies (Incl. Beginner’s Guide)
- Airberlin Economy and Business Class Review
- How to Get and Use Liberty Bonds to Expand in Empires and Allies
- Bring Your Mighty Mouse Scroll Ball Back to Life
- Why Portable Hard Drives Have Two USB Plugs
- How to Get More Energy in Empires & Allies
- 15 Quick Facts About Our Solar System
- Restless Leg Syndrome: The Urge to Move One’s Legs Due to an Uncomfortable Sensation
- Spontaneous Human Combustion: People Randomly Going Up in Flames
- Improve Windows Boot Time and Performance: The Easy Way
- Making Money Online by Posting Articles, Photos, Videos or Audio
- Get Around Bangkok with Ease and Avoid Tourist Traps!
- Get The Most Out of a Garage Sale or Flea Market
- The Past, Present and Future of Cell Phones
- Business: Sources of Finance
- Tsunami 2004
- The Warning
- The Lost by Alex Shearer
- John Marsden: Tomorrow When The War Began
- The AA – Short Story
- Culture of Germany
- Traffic Issues in Bangkok