Is It Safe To Eat Cinnamon Honey If You Have Acid Reflux?
Acid reflux or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) occurs when stomach contents into the esophagus overflows. Poor diet, lack of exercise and stress can contribute to this disease. If left untreated, it can cause inflammation and scarring of the esophagus. A natural remedies to relieve symptoms of acid reflux is cinnamon, one of the oldest spices in the world.
Cinnamon is safe to eat when you have acid reflux. It gets rid of heartburn by reducing the acidity in the stomach. This also avoids the risk of developing ulcers in the lower esophagus when stomach acid flow back up into the esophagus.
Cinnamon aids digestion by stimulating the enzymes that break down food faster. It also increases your metabolism. By taking it regularly, your digestive system improves. Ancient people often use it as a remedy for all sorts of stomach ailments.
A study reveals that a teaspoon of cinnamon contains 28 milligrams of calcium. It also has a milligram each of iron, manganese, fiber, vitamins C and K.
So how do you take it internally? Here are five simple suggestions that you can prepare cinnamon safe for consumption.
1. You can grind the cinnamon stick. Sprinkle on your toast buttered. Chew the bread slowly and thoroughly to stimulate production of digestive juices in your mouth. Therefore, before swallowing, the process of digestion begins in the mouth already.
2. Make your own honey and cinnamon drink. Mix a teaspoon of honey with a pinch of cinnamon powder. Regularly drink three or four minutes before meals. It helps your body digest food better.
3. Add oil of cinnamon bark in your kitchen. It acts as a flavoring.
4. You can use it to make tea. This is one of the popular remedy for herbal heartburn.
5. Toast the cinnamon stick and nibble.
Feel confident when you eat cinnamon acid reflux. Made as part of your daily diet. With the above suggestions, you can think of other ways to use cinnamon to prepare your meal. Imagine with only half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day, you can be protected from stomach problems, gas and bloating. Not to mention the heartburn.
If you have exhausted all means to treat acid reflux, check out this guide on how to stop acid reflux, heartburn and GERD naturally. A natural treatment is the best solution that can provide lasting effects. Read this comment on Stop Acid Reflux Now! and end your misery today.