Migraine is a headache that is very disturbing. With traditional medicine, we can cure with a low cost.
What is Migraine?
Pain in the front of the head and / or cheekbones
Pain in or around the eye
Pain along the circumference of the head, feels like a crumpled
Headache accompanied by nausea and sometimes accompanied by visual disturbances and occurs in most head
Migraine is a headache, severe pain that is often preceded or accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, visual disturbances, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound. The excruciating pain that migraines bring can last for hours or even days.
What Causes Migraine?
- Allergies or allergic reactions
- Bright lights, loud noises, deodorant or perfume
- Emotional or physical stress
- Changes of sleep or irregular sleep
- Skipping breakfast or fasting
- Menstruation, Contraception Tools, hormone fluctuations
- Food: chocolate, nuts, avocado, bananas, onions, citrus, fermented foods, drunk with food, and dairy products
As note, the cause of the above food does not always cause a migraine. Do not eat foods above are not meant to avoid a migraine.
- Plai (Zingiber cassummunar).
Take Plai root of two fingers. Grated after washed. Give water. The results is used to rub the spine, neck, temples, and forehead. Do it twice a day.
- Drinking green/black tea
Take two cloves garlic. Remove the outer skin. Chew until blended and then swallow. After that drinking warm water, three times a day.
- Fish oil. Can be obtained by eating fish: Tuna, Mackerel, Salmon
- Sangket (Maschosma polystachum).
Boil two handfuls of leaves sangket. Let it boil for fifteen minutes. While still warm, apply for a shower or bath.
roasted ginger, crushed. Give a glass of water and palm sugar
- Drinking / eating cafeine, ex.: coffee
- Bua Bok (Hydrocotyle asiatica)
Take fifteen leaf Boa Bok. Cut into pieces after being washed clean. Boil with six hundred cc of water, leaving three-quarters of the (450 cc). Let cool, strain and drink three times a day.
- Aromatherapy: Peppermint, basil, lavender, eucalyptus, and rosemary