rss
4

Natural Nutrition for Diabetics

Diabetics are more and more these days. If you have diabetes, then the only way is friends with it. In order for life to continue, it needs proper nutrients for people with diabetes.

In recent years, the number of diabetics has increased. According to WHO, in 1994 the number of people have been up 1.5 times from 110.4 million in 2000. In 2010 the number of people have touched the figure of 151 million cases, while in 2011, has reached 221 cases. What exactly is diabetes and what to do?

Diabetes is a collection of symptoms of elevated levels of sugar in the body due to the failure of insulin to control it. Foods that have been entered into the body is converted into glucose. This power source must be inserted into the blood with the help of insulin. If the insulin receptor which is not working as it should (insulin resistance), or impaired body to produce insulin, so glucose can not be converted into energy in the body. Just as a fuel, but the car does not work, or have a nice car but no fuel.

Lack of exercise, too many carbohydrates, genetic factors, or pancreatic damage is often blamed as the cause of this disease. Right! But there is one thing that must be corrected. Many people think that this disease is hereditary. The truth, genetic factors only about 30 percent, the remainder, 70 percent, because of the wrong lifestyle.

The disease is not curable. If someone already have it, then they can do is make friends with diabetes. Besides sports, these nutrients can be considered as a way to improve the nutrition of people with diabetes.

  1. Karela/Bittermelon (Momordica charantia)
    The shape is interesting, but a bitter taste for mercy. But the benefits gained for people with diabetes is enormous. If you eat karela, do not take drugs at lowering blood sugar. Because your sugar levels will drop dramatically. To be able to benefit from charantin and polypeptide-P in the Karela to stimulate pancreatic beta cells release insulin, juice made from pieces of 200 grams of fresh bitter melon fruit, boil it before drinking.

  2. Apples
    Apples can lower the body’s need for insulin. This is because apples have high pectin content.

  3. Bean
    High soluble fiber in beans can keep blood sugar that helps balance sugar levels, especially for those of you who suffer from insulin resistance, diabetes, and / or hypoglycemia

  4. Cinnamon
    Although small-scale studies, so that long-term impact is unknown, methylhydroxy-chalcone polymer (MHCP) in cinnamon proved to mimic the effects of insulin and work with insulin in cells.

  5. Red Pepper
    According to Australian researchers, such as writing in the Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Red Peppers can lower blood sugar levels regularly if included in the diet. Content of antioxidants, carotenoids and vitamin C in them improve insulin regulation.

  6. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum)
    Fenugreek can lower insulin resistance and glucose control. This is achieved by increasing the number of insulin receptors in the blood, in addition to high fiber content, is suitable for diabetics.

  7. The Crown Of God (Phaleria Macrocarpa)
    Drinking a cup of hot water (about 200 cc) in seven slices Phaleria, after settling up a few minutes until dissolved. Remember! Seeds are poisonous. Do not eat. 

  8. Bitter Grape
    Tinokrisposid on bitter grape is needed by diabetics. This compound will accelerate spending by improving glucose metabolism directly or stored  as fat. To get benefits, do the following:
    Drinking after stew following: 6 cm stem pieces Bitter Grape that have been cut into small pieces with a third handheld bitter leaf and third leaf cat whiskers with three glasses of water (600 cc) up to about 400 cc

  9. Noni Fruits
    To get benefits of improved pancreatic beta cell and insulin receptors, do:
    Add whiting to grated ripe noni fruits. Squeeze and drink.

  10. Aloe Vera
    Drink three times a day the following ingredients:
    Boil the pieces of a leaf aloe vera along with three cups of water until it becomes one half glass.

0
Liked it
RSSComments: 4  |  Post a Comment  |  Trackback URL
  1. very informative share. thanks!

  2. good information. thanks.

  3. Useful share for the diabetics.

  4. very nice share :)

RSSPost a Comment
comments powered by Disqus
-->