If you want your body feels fit and healthy, let’s use enough sleep!
Cover of Sleep Better
Have you had enough sleep? The following are the signs when you lack sleep:
- Reduced concentration of thought it would be difficult to focus because of the lack ofsleep duration.
- “Blankness ”or does not connect when you are communicating / discussing.
- Often forgotten due to a slight impairment in short-term memory that can make a person forgetful.
- become lazy when you often feel lazy cause was probably not due to ”bad mood” orbored on your activity, but could be due to your lack of sleep.
- Body was not fit. when you sleep, it will repair the immune system back. The brain alsowill update when your time sleeping. The body does not fit is a sign of your lack of sleep.
- body look fatter because they are lack of sleep does not burn extra calories.
The following are the benefits of adequate sleep for the body:
- Enough sleep to get rid of toxins that accumulate in the body after doing daily activities.
- system of the brain will work well enough when we sleep.
- enough sleep will make your body feel fit and fresh.
- enough sleep will make your body slim enough time to burn extra calories in the body.
Tips for good sleep:
- Avoid overtime work / stay up because it can increase stress levels and can result in insomnia.
- Try to relax when going to bed (do not think of anything that is done tomorrow / to read-read book that is easy to digest, book before bed) so that the mind is relaxed and can sleep calmly.
- You should turn off lights when you sleep so that the nerves in the body can break it.
- Sleep for about 7 to 8 hours.
- Go to sleep immediately when feeling tired.
So, if you want your body feels fit and healthy, let’s use enough sleep!