Gastritis is an inflammation of the gastric mucosa. The causes of gastritis are poor eating habits, stress, abuse in the use of analgesics (aspirin, piroxicam, indomethacin, etc.) or infection by Helicobacter pylori.
Image by euthman via Flickr
Gastritis is a condition that can cause burning and stomach pain, loss of appetite, vomiting seas and incluiso. Luckily this and almost all are preventable diseases.
Below I give you some tips to prevent gastritis, so take note and pay close attention to avoid gastritis from an early age, even as children.
1. Set fixed times for food and do not eat between meals.
2. When eating, chew thoroughly and slowly.
3. Take your meal without hurry.
4. Do not drink fluids liberally with food.
5. Do not overeat.
6. Avoid prolonged fasting.
7. Do not lie down after eating.
8. Do not take food too hot or too cold.
And if anyone in your family already has gastritis and want a natural remedy for this condition I recommend eating lots of potatoes. The potato is a nutritious and pleasant taste but also has medicinal properties that make it very useful home remedy for ulcers, gastritis or burns.