The method used to relieve stress.
Stress is The Number One Cause of Heart Attacks Today
Anxiety and stress are the leading cause of heart attacks, which can lead to death. It is very hard to control your stress level at times because you work in an office or a place that you do not have access to a gym.
Stress only gets worse when you are working in a stressful atmosphere. Many times people believe that vacation is the answer to these problems but in reality, vacations add to your stress levels. Then you begin to ask what can I do to get relief? Either the problem you do not have time to go to a gym or it is too expensive.
There are techniques that anyone can follow that cost you nothing but a few minutes of time everyday. I would like to introduce you to some easy exercises for anyone that will relieve stress. You should watch your diet try to relax for a while when you get home and start doing these easy exercises daily.
Easy Exercise Plan That Anyone Can Use To Relieve Stress
The method begins very simply find a good place to sit where you are comfortable. This could be your office chair or a spot in the break room you know best. If you wear, a necktie or clothes that fit tight take time to undo them to give yourself more move ability. Now we are going to start our exercise techniques by:
- Start with your right foot (shoes off) make circular motions round and round about 25 to begin.
- Then progress to your left foot doing the same motion.
- Next start with your legs straighten them out and then bend, straighten, then bend do about 25 each leg.
- Work with your wrists next making circular motion doing the same to both wrists about 25 times.
- Work with your arm and shoulders doing first the right side then the left about 25 times.
- Finally work with your head and neck make circular motions going to the right then to the left about 25 times each way.
- When you have completed set a few minutes and takes deep breaths pulling in deeply breathing out slowly for about five minutes.
I know these exercise seem very simple and easy to do but try them you will find that relief from stress begins everyday and continues daily. When you get use to doing the exercises twenty-five times then up the count until you are doing them at least fifty times. This is of course if you have time if not then do part during the day at work and then do another set when you get home.
These easy exercise are a great way to relieve stress and prevent health problems.