Why are they important strength exercises? These days, more people are looking for ways to make the body slimmer and sexier. Men want to save your muscle mass and women want a sculpted body. To achieve these objectives, it is necessary to comply with strengthening exercises to build muscle mass while burning excess fat.
Not strong NOK, people will not be able to lift heavy weights and women will not be able to keep up with intense cardio. For it to develop strength, you must have proper training to reach your fitness goals.
Many clubs have been created to help those who want to build up strength?for those who want to lose weight too. Once you have decided to join a gym, a good strategy to get a coach who will guide you in depth on this type of exercises to do and the type of plan you should follow.
If this is your first part of the exercise program, here are some things you should remember:
1. Learn the basics of strength training. Knowing all you can about it will help you achieve your goals easier.
2. Choose a program that lets you work all muscle groups in your body. To do this, one or two times a week.
3. Before you start lifting weights, make sure to warm up first with a little cardio. Do some warm-up games every year 5-10 minutes before you lift the first set, and a lighter weight.
4. As a beginner, it is recommended to start with 1-2 sets of 15-16 repetitions of the exercise. You can increase the strength and number of repetitions as you go, when you feel comfortable.
5. For those who are enrolled in a gym, you can start using weight machines first. This gives you more energy if you decide to do the exercises manually.
Six. Rest every other day. This will give your muscles time to recover from fatigue.
7. Level each week. This is, by increasing the number of repetitions you or better yet, add a few pounds more weight being lifted today.
8. Challenge yourself, but do not overdo it. For example, in the first week focuses first on learning exercise. Then continue with the increase in the amount of weight you lift over time.
9. It is recommended that you do strength training continued for 6 weeks. After that you can change your routine and make it harder.
10. Incorporate new procedures or movements do not get tired and give up.
People are now fast-paced lives and the world does not have the luxury of going to gyms. But that does not mean you can not do strength exercises in the comfort of your own home.
Here are two exercises force you can easily do better.
What it is: Many trainers agree that squats are one of the best exercises out there. This simple movement of his work the quadriceps, hamstrings, legs, muscles, back, ABS, and both calves.
How: You must be away from your feet and toes, hips forward. Slowly bend your knees and lower the hips while keeping your torso straight. As you sit in a chair fantasy, but not fall below 90 degrees.
Number of repetitions: 12-16 reps make at least two or three times a week.
What it is: Push to use the next whole torso. You are breastfeeding, triceps, back, shoulders, elbows, arms, abdominals and training.
How to: Stand facing the ground while balancing on your toes. With your hands wider than shoulders, body should be straight. Slowly bend your arms and lower body on the floor.
Number of repetitions: Same with squats, only 12-16 repetitions at least twice a week.
Strengthening exercises are not difficult to do, especially if you’re armed with the knowledge of how to successfully run all the routines. Work your way to a healthier life.