60-Day Total Body Conditioning Workout DVD Program by Beachbody.
The Best Total Body Fitness Program
Is just the minimum you will get from Shaun T’s Insanity program. I completed Insanity in the summer of 2011 and as well as getting total fit I lost 30lbs, went down 3 dress sizes and had so much energy it is unbelievable.
I thought I was fit before I started insanity because I had done P90X, boy was I wrong. The first few days were hell! I couldn’t move from the soreness 2 days into the program but I kept on going and after the first 7-10 days my body had adapted to the strenuous program I was really starting to feel the benefits.
Benefits of Having a Healthy Body
A healthy body is something that you may not truly appreciate until it’s gone or suddenly taken from you so it is important to also be working to maintain the ultimate health. What do I mean by that statement? Well, the obvious benefits of this program include weight loss, strength gains, increased energy but the less obvious things you might not think about too often. By having a healthy body you will create a strong immune system, strong bones, and a better mental state which all will help when it comes to dealing with stresses, illness and injury.
In Feb 2012 I developed a deep vein thrombosis from an underlying genetic condition that went undiagnosed and I was hospitalized for the next 3 months. As bad as it sounds I’m sure glad that I kept up with a healthy diet and exercised daily because that strength and vitality that I had previously gained really helped me to recover quickly and in a few months time I’ll be back to Insanity again.
What Do I Get With Insanity
When you get your Insanity package you will find the following:
- Nutrition guide
- Calender to track your progress
- 10 intense DVDs where Shaun T will really push you past your limits
- Free online support tools to help you stay motivated and access to fitness experts and peer support.
What are the workouts?
- Dig Deeper and Fit Test: you’ll put your body to the test each week to see where you’ve improved
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyo and cardio
- Cardio Power & Resistance: build muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves
- Cardio Recovery: an easier DVD to allow recuperation and stretching
- Pure Cardio & Abs: non-stop cardio
- Cardio Abs: explosive cardio intervals and core moves
- Core Cardio & Balance: another easier DVD to focus on abs and stretching
- Max Interval Circuit: a very intense interval circuit
- Max Interval Plyo: it’s all about plyo and power in this workout
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: extreme cardio workout
How Will Insanity Get Me Ripped?
Shaun has specifically designed this workout around plyometric drills using nothing than your own body, the floor, and a pair of trainers. With each workout you will alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your maximum intensity. It’s basically interval training flipped upside down: long bursts of maximum intensity followed by short periods of rest. This way you get the best calorie burn and really push your muscles, heart and lungs to improve in the shortest amount of time.
If the workout descriptions don’t have you running then you should order this for the best workout of your life!
How Do I Order
Simply follow the link, place your order and wait for the mail-man. Put on your sneakers, press play and let the Insanity commence.