By Patrick Brown on July 26th, 2007
Do you find your self awake in your bed for hours just trying to go to sleep? Try these methods. Your bound to find one that works.
- Put a little honey in a glass of milk and put it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Put on a TV or radio. The sound will make it easier to sleep.
- Drink alcohol. This works for pretty much everyone.
- Sleep Medication. There are many medications that will help you fall asleep.
- Turn a fan on beside you when you fall asleep.
- Don’t eat or drink that much before bed time. Food may energize you.
- Don’t take naps during the daytime.
- Don’t drink much caffeine. That can keep you up for a long while.
- Count sheep or count backwards. It may be old but it will keep your mind off of worries.
- Picture a black surrounding when you close your eyes and focus on nothing but that.