By Herbalife Independent Distributor on October 11th, 2007
Home remedies to cure or prevent health problems.
- Acidity: To cure acidity, just mix in half a glass of cold water and half a glass of cold milk and acidity is gone in seconds
- For cold, do not take any tablets, it will remain for three days without fail; but to be relieved, boil half a glass of water, to it add basil leaves, turmeric powder ( a pinch), little bit of ginger ( crushed) and very little salt. Strain it and drink it.
- Sore Throat: To warm water, add a little salt and gargle
- Dandruff: Before washing your hair, rub it thoroughly with lime (with juice in it) and you find no dandruff after a wash
- Heartburn: Eating almonds or a lime dipped in salt before meal
- Bad breath: Do not use mouth freshener, the most natural mouth freshener would be chewing cardamom seeds or parsley or limejuice (with no sugar or salt). It works the best.
- Cough: Just take a spoonful of turmeric powder before going to sleep i.e., without water.
- Eating lots of fibrous fruits and vegetables daily is the best cure to constipation
- Diabetes: Drinking bitter gourd or neem leaves juice everyday helps diabetics
- Low Cholesterol Oil: Sunflower oil is the least cholesterol content oil and is the best substitute for butter, cream etc
- Wash your tired eyes with cold water to give it instant relief
- Indigestion: Mix equal parts of baking soda and water in a glass
- Mouth ulcers: Apply coconut oil and let all the saliva comes out until it burns or you can use honey as well