Medical transcription companies help individual doctors by streamlining the transcription jobs and helping to increase productivity. Physicians can focus more on providing patient care.
Medical transcription service for physicians’ groups and individual doctors is very much in demand today, as it helps to remove tremendous work related stress in medical offices. Medical transcription companies help individual doctors at every stage of transcription process – right from dictation capture to document distribution. Their medical transcription services are available for various specialties including orthopedics, pediatrics, cardiology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, radiology, chiropractic and podiatry.
To deliver excellent medical transcription service, medical transcription outsourcing companies employ transcription professionals including well-trained medical transcribers, proofreaders, quality controllers and senior editors. They ensure clients error-free transcripts within minimum turnaround time. Services are usually provided on a 24×7 basis. They utilize the best combination of tools and techniques including sophisticated dictation equipment, dedicated servers and high-end computers with uninterrupted high speed internet to provide error-free transcripts of your operative notes; patient history and physical examination reports; consultation /conference reports, scan reports and laboratory reports, procedure notes, progress notes, referral letters and clinic notes, follow-up notes, discharge summaries and more.
Medical Transcription Service for Individual Doctors
Let us see how medical transcription companies help individual doctors. By outsourcing medical transcription, individual doctors and hospitals can reduce the amount of paperwork in their practices and focus on providing the best possible services for their patients. Besides, medical transcription companies help doctors by
- Providing quality and reasonable medical transcription service: Outsourcing medical transcription is more cost-effective than doing it in-house. Individual doctors can outsource medical transcription to save on hiring and maintaining more staff, resources, software for transcribing, training, infrastructure and other expenses for the process.
- Ensuring excellent quality of work: Utilizing advanced software and technology, medical transcription companies make sure that physicians benefit from excellent quality transcripts.
- Increasing your patient base
- Providing privacy and strict confidentiality of data: The transcription firms take all safety measures to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of all healthcare data they handle.
- Providing convenient storage and retrieval of data: The data is stored digitally and can be retrieved easily and quickly, thus ruling out the need for storage space and paper work in your medical office.
- Providing access to expertise
- Delivering transcripts within quick turnaround time: Medical transcription companies usually offer turnaround time that varies between 12 to 24 hours. The turnaround time can be customized according to your requirements.
- Preventing any kind of backlogs
- Enhancing workflow and productivity
- Providing anytime anywhere accessibility
This is what medical transcription companies are all about and they can help individual doctors improve their office efficiency and patient satisfaction. Always choose a medical transcription company that offers you value added services in full compliance with HIPAA guidelines.