Most group practitioners have realized the huge benefits of outsourcing their medical transcription to an efficient service provider.
Today, medical transcription outsourcing is a convenient option for group practitioners. It relieves them of the tedious process of in-house transcription of huge volumes of medical records. If it weren’t for outsourcing, group practitioners would have to invest a lot of time and money for selecting and training manpower, installing and maintaining costly infrastructure, and upgrading to the latest equipment.
Reliable outsourced medical transcription services ensure automated electronic report distribution, document flow management system, secure web-based, FTP or email file transfer, flexible dictation options using digital dictation machines or toll free number, customized EMR maintenance, and retrieval of completed records using a secure VPN (Virtual Private Network).
Benefits from medical transcription outsourcing
- Increased work flow and productivity
- Saves time and money by reducing administrative tasks
- Eliminates paperwork in the medical facility
- Extremely competitive pricing – pay according to line count
- Cuts down accounts receivable cycles
- Solutions in customized turnaround time
- No upfront IT, hardware, software licensing or usage investment
- Low operating costs
- Saves on office infrastructure
- Ensures access to a talented team of medical transcriptionists
- Reduces turnaround time
- Enhances the flexibility of your organization
- Frees up resources
- Effectively streamlines business processing
- Saves on resources needed to hire and train professionals
- Ensures complete data security
- Offers time zone advantages
- Technical support 24X7
- Saves up to 30-40% on transcription costs
- Assured documentation quality and accuracy
- Confidentiality of data
- Save on time as well as money spend for selecting and training the manpower, installing and maintaining costly infrastructure, and upgrading to the latest equipment.
To enjoy these advantages, group practitioners should outsource medical transcription to a leading medical transcription company. There are dozens of companies out there to providing medical transcription services. So some research is needed to find the ideal service provider that can offer professional solutions at competitive rates. It is also important to outsource to a company that is HIPAA compliant and keeps itself updated on the regulations that affect the medical industry.
In the light of all the benefits offered, medical transcription outsourcing has become the norm in the health care industry. This can make a big difference to the way in which your healthcare facility functions. When planning to outsource the transcription jobs of your practice, make sure that you choose a reliable medical transcription service provider that can deliver consistent and timely solutions to meet your requirements.
Medical Transcription Outsourcing – MTS Transcription Services (MTS) is an established medical transcription company in the US, offering comprehensive medical transcription services for a wide range of clientele including group practitioners.