Outsourcing colonoscopy transcriptions benefit medical facilities in many ways. With specialist transcription team and advanced technology, the outsourcing companies provide accurate colonoscopy transcripts for their clients.
Whether it is a small medical facility or multi specialty clinic, it is necessary to carry out the documentation of patient records in an appropriate manner. When there is an excess inflow of patients for treatments, it becomes difficult for colonoscopy physicians to devote time for both patient care and back office tasks. This is where outsourcing can help. Outsourcing colonoscopy transcriptions benefit medical facilities in many ways.
Mentioned below are some of the benefits that healthcare facilities get to enjoy by outsourcing colonoscopy transcription.
- Prompt, accurate service – The significant advantage is that physicians can receive accurate colonoscopy transcriptions within the agreed time.
- Save precious time and effort: Handing over the entire process to the right service provider considerably reduces the documentation workload.
- Greater productive efficiency: Outsourcing non-core activities to these companies ensure greater productive efficiency than when managing functions in-house. Working as your constant companion, medical transcription companies manage all your facilities’ colonoscopy transcription jobs, while you can focus on the actual running of your business.
- Affordability: Outsourcing companies will help to bring down the cost of transcription. While offering affordable prices, these firms ensure professional services with the required level of quality. Moreover, additional expenses required to maintain the infrastructure, resources, and technology in house can be reduced. When you partner with the right firm, you can achieve 30% to 40% savings on transcription costs.
- Customized turnaround time: There are companies that offer medical transcription for a turnaround time of just 24 hours.
- Access to talented team of professionals: By outsourcing, you gain access to an expert team and skilled services. The medical transcriptionists of the firms provide transcription of all types of colonoscopy reports with the required accuracy level.
- Use of latest advancements in digital technology: To ensure accurate, error free service, the providers use the latest advancements in digital technology. Most of them support digital recorders and toll free telephones as dictation options.
- Quality assurance procedures: To maintain high accuracy level and quality, the firm will have a quality assurance team which includes editors, proofreaders and medical experts. Each and every report transcribed is reviewed and cross-checked by the quality assurance team.
- Reports in convenient file formats: The transcribed files are sent to the physicians in convenient file formats – XML, PDF, HTML, TIFF, JPG, GIF, XML, PageMaker, FrameMaker, QuarkXpress, Word, Excel or any other format, as per the requirements of the clients.
- HIPAA compliance – Most of the firms utilize user-friendly and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) compliant workflow solutions and thus maintain the privacy and security of patient records.
Thus, medical facilities can greatly benefit by outsourcing colonoscopy transcriptions. You will get a clear idea of outsourcing benefits by analyzing the costs and benefits of in-house transcription versus outsourcing transcription. However, it is important to select the right medical transcription company for your needs. Not all service providers are the same. Before you outsource, thoroughly research the performance, reputation, and experience of the provider. To evaluate the service quality, you can make use of the free trial option offered by established medical transcription companies.