It’s important for you to know how to take precautions against illness.
You’ve heard the saying “Take the umbrella before it rains” or “Better to prevent than cure”. Measures of disease prevention is an important factor in order to maintain health. It’s important for you to know how to take precautions against illness.
To Maintain Long-Term Health
Many people try to achieve various goals for health and fitness, then do it in his own way. But many of those misinterpretations. The most important thing for you to do is build a program for long-term health. The simplest way is you have to understand that disease prevention is an important factor to achieve a healthy life that is built from consciousness itself and the community around the neighborhood.
Some strategies to achieve long-term health goals in the 5 following tips:
1. The first step to prevention of disease as an individual is to maintain good personal hygiene. Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds to get rid of germs, do this before and after meals, and also after you exit the toilet, touching the dirt, chemicals, mud, oil, and so forth. The doctors suggested that we should wash your hands with warm, running water and use anti-bacterial soap. Make sure you clean your hands properly, between your fingers and nails well, because usually dirt is often lodged in this area.
2. When in a public toilet, avoid using toilets towels available for drying hands, better use a tissue and dryers are provided. Under these conditions, you should bring your own towels or wet wipes to clean hands with a sterile to avoid contamination of germs and bacteria.
3. If there’s a baby in the family, make sure your hands are cleaned and sterilized before touching, feeding or playing with them, because the baby is very susceptible to disease. This also applies when you make physical contact with people who are in a period of recovery and healing from illness, as well as contact with the elderly.
4. Preparing food hygiene, washing hands before and after meals. When cooking seafood, meat and raw poultry, is very important to clean it before cooking. Do not use the same plate for storing cooked food with the raw. Adjust the temperature of engine coolant temperature to store food properly in it.
5. The latter is a simple home remedy as a disinfectant that is dissolved in water to clean the cooking, the presentation of food and cooking use a tissue and disposable clothing just to prevent disease and maintain your hygiene.
So now you’ve read this article and 5 tips in it that is very useful! Always remember the saying above, “It is better to prevent than cure”. Begin to keep the cleanliness to prevent the arrival of the disease. Start from yourself to a life free of disease!