This article will provide some tips on how you can regrow you hair naturally with home made methods and herbal treatments to help stop hair loss.
Authentic Indian recipes to naturally stimulate hair growth.
Hair loss takes place due to various reasons, of them being stress, excessive force on the hair root, using products with harsh chemicals etc. However it is most commonly due to genetic influences which have been passed onto us by our ancestors. It’s normal for a person to loose up to 100 hairs a day, this process is called “shedding” and the hair which falls out usually makes way for new hair growth in its place. The following are a few methods of how you can naturally regrow you hair, using home made, natural products which are also beneficial and have a stimulating effect on the scalp, helping promote new hair growth.
Some methods to help aid hair growth:
When using any of the oil or paste-based methods below, it is best to do so after a warm shower or washing your hair with warm water. The steam will open up the pores on your scalp, allowing the minerals to enter the skin and nourish the roots of the hair.
- Use a red onion to treat areas where hair has been lost. Cut the onion in half and rub the inside of the onion vigorously onto that area. This will stimulate the bald areas and may give a slight burning sensation and cause redness, rub for a few minutes and then apply a mixture of honey and lemon juice onto the area, leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Massage stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp, it is good to do this especially while in the bath/shower. Doing so regularly will lessen the effect of hair loss.
- Create a mixture of aloe vera gel with triphala and apply to you scalp and hair roots. This method helps to regrow lost hair if used on a regular basis.
- Almond oil is high in vitamin E and can work wonders for the hair and scalp. A mix of this with castor oil left on for half and hour, massed into the scalp then rinsed with shampoo will make the hair look more energized, softer and fuller.
- Boil 2 tablespoons of mustard seed oil and henna leaves, let it cool andthen filter the leaves leaving just the oily mixture. Massage while warm onto the scalp and leave overnight, rinse with shampoo in the morning.
- Mix a paste of olive oil, sesame seed oil, rosemary oil and ylang ylang. Massage after a steamy bath or shower into the hair roots and wrap up in a warm towel for 20 minutes or leave overnight. This nourishes and makes the roots healthier and adds a fragrant touch to the scalp and hair.
- Maintain a balanced nutrition with plenty of fruits and vegetables. Ensure enough vitamin B6, A and folic acid in your diet (lack of which has been linked to hair loss) including iron and zinc.
- Always keep hydrated with plenty of water or high organic vitamin liquids such as tomato or carrot juice, get enough sleep (at least 8 hours a night) and avoid stressing.