Seeks to provide health tips.
Somebody once said that “as for doing good, that is one of the professions which are full”. The fact that things for gifts have not ran out I bet to differ that the ‘profession’ is never full. It is important that we keep reminding ourselves of good things that would keep us rooted in strength so that we enjoy a healthy lifelong growth as all living things should. To all who read to gain or refresh knowledge this gift is from the bottom of my heart:
1. Eat Well
· Learn and make use of information about balance diet.
· Supplement important food nutrients that are lacking in your diet.
· Be careful of food poisoning.
· Check expiry dates of processed foods.
· Check whether processed foods are being endorsed by the Food Standard Boards or other experts.
· Take diets at the right time, for example supper should be taken about five hours before going to bed.
2. Exercise Well
· Learn about short or brief exercises that can be done at any time to deal with stress in our daily activities.
· For especially sedentary workers walking, jogging and other exercises at certain times convenient can make up for weakened or stressed body.
· Subscribe to newsletters that provide reliable information on healthy exercises.
3. Psychological Wellness:
The above two major points go a long extent to ensuring wellness of the brain or the mind. The following sub-points suggest direct wellness of the human mind;
· Avoid stressful expressions or stressful situations; relief yourself of any stress as soon as possible.
· Play games.
· Solve puzzles.
· Find a personal counsellor if possible.
· Enjoy good jokes.
· Learn and practice Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) and other similar activities (like NLP) that promote a healthy mind or stress-free being.
· Reading and writing can enhance perception, imagination, memory, judgment and will which are healthy acts for mind development. Social interactions can also go a long extent to serve the same purpose.
I bind this gift up with a nice piece of stripe, discipline; without which nothing sees completion.
I bless this gift with the words of one of the wisest men in history, Solomon: “Do not be wise in your own eyes, fear the LORD and shun evil. This will bring Health to your body and nourishment to your bones”. (Proverbs 3:7-8)
Agree with Wallace D. Wattles that man’s brain, mind, body, faculties and latent are the instruments to achieve greatness. So keep the good health and absorb and penetrate in strength so that we continue grow and grow till we reach greatness.