Every one in this world never escape from being angry. somehow someway we are angry to something that we cannot justify and release due to some restrictions and boundaries, how ever in any way we have to release anger in a healhty way,
Image via Wikipedia
keeping anger inside and never speak about it will result to madness and anxiety. therefore we provide some tips to release anger in a healthy way, nobody get hurt by physical or emotional, just release it.
Keeping anger inside and never speak about it will result to madness and anxiety. Therefore we provide some tips to release anger in a healthy way, nobody get hurt by physical or emotional, just release it.
Everything may be pouring in at once today and it’s all good news. Your career direction gets some encouragements and life’s problems find easy solutions. You are inventive when it comes to self-analysis and self-care, food, diet, health, and many more. You can see new ways to make use of your position. An unconventional approach to working with other, or with others may require a special work situation for you. You may benefit from someone in authority. You are very forceful speaker and communicate with great enthusiasm. Words just flow out today and are followed by an emotional impact that brings them home to your listeners. You have no trouble putting your feelings into words. You may have to exercise some control over your tongue.
1. Before leaving your home, always put in your mind that your above no one, everyone are equal, therefore accept the differences of other.
2. when someone speaks to you in a higher tone don’t do anything, just think for once that he/she might be speaking in a professional way,
3. when someone poke you don’t do anything harsh immediately, think of a reason why is this guy do such thing, maybe just got the worst day ever in his life, let it be once you are shock absorber. once or twice are normal
4. when we did all our best and our best wasn’t good enough, and worst come worst, just face it and be bygone be by gone
5. When things get worst and nothing do to change the situation, accept it. Admit it. live with it