It was good to hear that you are very much interested in knowing about psychological health and disorders. Well, there are many books available in market on this subject and the best of them are listed below in order of my preference. They all are up to the standard required by you.
Name of the best 10 books in market are:-
1. Handbook of psychology: health psychology – written by Irving B. Weiner, Donald K. Freedheim and John A. Schinka.
2. Handbook of mental health and mental disorder among black Americans – written by Dorothy Smith Ruiz.
3. Mental health atlas 2005 by world health organization (WHO).
4. Psychology Applied to Modern Life: Adjustment in the 21st Century – written by Wayne Weiten, Dana S. Dunn and Elizabeth Yost Hammer.
5. Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders Across the Lifespan – written by Stephanie M. Woo and Carolyn Keatinge.
6. The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology – written by Irving B. Weiner and W. Edward Craighead.
7. Essentials of Abnormal Psychology – written by V. Mark Durand and David H. Barlow.
8. Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing – written by Sheila L. Videbeck.
9. Straight talk about your child’s mental health: what to do when something seems wrong – written by Stephen V. Faraone.
10. Psychology: Themes and Variations – written by Wayne Weiten.