Very straightforward tips to a healthier lifestyle.
15 Healthy Tips:
These tips do not follow any particular order
1. Consume healthy. Try not to consume too much junk food and/or drinks. It would be best if you avoided them entirely.
2. Exercise. At least one hour of physical activity each day.
3. Get enough sleep. 6-10 hours depending on your age.
4. Drink enough water to keep you hydrated during the day.
5. Eat enough food. Know your metabolism. About 3 full meals a day. Remember to eat breakfast.
6. Try to avoid drugs. This includes prescription drugs.
7. Avoid addictions. Smoking, drinking, gambling, etc.
8. Make sure you are getting your vitamins and minerals. Calcium, Vitamin A, Iron, etc.
9. Avoid stress. Stress makes you unhappy and helps you gain weight.
10. Avoid sickness. Sickness makes you negatively abnormal and unhappy.
11. Check-up with your doctor regularly. You never know what could be wrong with your body sometimes.
12. Keep your food portions moderate. Eat enough to keep you full, but not too full.
13. Maintain average weight. No too skinny, not too heavy.
14. Try to be safe, however, don’t be too paranoid.
15. Just be happy and feel good about who you are.
My very straightforward guide to a healthier life. I hope these tips can be used as an reminder to those who live an unhealthy lifestyle. Adding a few extra years or more by following these simple tips is not something you will regret as long as you are happy.