Avocado is derived from the regions of Central America and Mexico.
Avocado tree has trunk height to 20 m and with the leaves along the 12 to 25 cm.
Benefits of avocado fruit
Almost every part of the avocado tree has its benefits. Avocado seeds and avocado leaves can be used in the apparel industry. Wood from avocado tree useful as fuel. In the field of beauty avocado can be used as a face mask. And also avocado can be enjoyed as a delicious dish.
Nutrients in avocado fruit
Avocados are rich in protein, riboflavin, niacin, potassium, and vitamin C. And also avocados contain unsaturated fats that are good for our body. Fat in avocado can be used in the manufacture of soaps and cosmetics. This below is explanation of some substances in avocados that are beneficial to our bodies :
- Substances Iron and Copper > This substance is required in the regeneration of blood thus preventing anemia.
- Minerals Manganese and Zinc > This element is useful to relieve high blood pressure, heart rate monitor and maintain nerve function remained intact.
- Potassium > Potassium in avocados can reduce depression, preventing the deposition of fluid in the body and can lower blood pressure.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin A > The combination of vitamin E and vitamin A are very useful in skin care.
- Oleic Acid > Oleic acid is a powerful antioxidant which may counteract free radicals in the body due to pollution.
- Unsaturated fatty > Unsaturated fatty in avocados also contain antibacterial and antifungal. And also this fats can useful for lowering blood cholesterol levels, which means it can prevent stroke, high blood pressure, cancer or heart disease.
So from the article above let us begin to live healthy with Avocado fruit.