A short article revealing the dangers of eating out!
Whenever you visit a restaurant, you are effectively trusting said restaurant, that their hygiene standards are going to be of an exceptional standard. However, it is becoming more apparent that some restaurants have no concept of hygiene, and as a consequence some unsuspecting patrons are taken extremely ill, some even left in a life threatening condition.
A recent example was the closure of a fish and chip shop in Wrexham, Wales, following an outbreak of E-Coli, leaving several customers ill and one unfortunate woman in a coma.
Another restaurant in Richmond, Surrey has recently closed due to mouse droppings being found in their kitchen grill, kitchen counters & food preparation areas.
If the hygiene standards of the eatery are met, you’ve then got to trust the hygiene standards and morals of the staff serving you..
Over the past few years I have read several horror stories, of disgruntled employees “tampering” with the food that they are just about to serve up for their unsuspecting patrons.
Below are a few examples of said horror stories:
However, just when you thought it was safe by avoiding restaurants and cooking your own meals, it appears the same, warped individuals are also violating our food in the supermarkets as the below article explains:
So I think the only way we can ever safely trust what we are eating, is by avoiding all restaurants and boil washing/bleaching supermarket foods!