Want to know what is the healthy daily menu as a nutritionist? Read this article and know how to feed yourself properly.
This model is a menu that normally gives you when you consult a nutritionist.
- 1 drink water or juice with ensoy
- 1 protein food (egg, light cream cheese, ham or sausage)
- 1 serving of fruit
- 1 whole wheat flour
Nines (choose one): Hydrates
- 1 glass of skim milk with 2 scoops of malt salufit
- 2 scoops of protein salufit
- 1 packet of biscuits or 1 cereal bar or a slice of cake,
- 1 serving of protein
- 1 part flour
- 1 serving of vegetables or salad
- Fruit juice 1 cup water (with sugar)
Equal to the nines.
- 1 small serving of protein (meat, poultry, fish, tuna or cheese)
- 1 serving of fruit or vegetables
- 1 hot drink (coffee, tea, chocolight, oats) or natural juice
- 1 slice whole-wheat flour
For some countries may have different meaning for dinner or lunch, lunch in this article refers to the evening meal and dinner the evening meal.