A perfect diet plan and workout routine for flat belly, both for men and women.
The ratio of obese and over weight people is increasing day by day in United States, even in US army too. There are several factors behind this serious issue but the change in eating habits and life style are the two most prominent reasons of this dramatic change. If you look in Hollywood movies, everything seems normal because we watch our favorite celebrities with six pack abs and flat belly appearance, but in reality getting a six packs abs is not as easy as we seen on Internet advertisements, Youtube videos and on TV commercials. So how can you beat bloating and convert a fat belly into flat? There is no doubt that there are several Yoga exercises and portable machines that really works amazing but you also need to make some important changes in your diet plan to get a perfect result.
- Use fiber rich foods like chia seeds and psyllium husk to avoid constipation and for better digestion.
- Do not fast food items like pizza, burger, cheese, baked cookies, etc.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks and soda carbonated drinks like Coke and Pepsi.
- Don’t overdo recipes made up of sugar.
- Ginger, green tea, garlic, turmeric and blue berries are anti bloating foods, try to use these foods in your daily diet.
- Always finish your meal with a little appetite.
- Chew your food well in your mouth before swallow into your stomach.
- Always eat slowly and do not drinks water right after your meal, there must be a gap of half an hour.
- Drink a lot of fresh water every day, it flush out toxin materials from your body.
- Go through with your pre plan meal menu and strictly follow your diet plan.
- Use white meat (only little) and boycott the red meat.
- Stick with low carb foods like apple, grapes, guava, pears, pumpkins, carrot, spinach, etc.
Flat stomach workout routine:-
As I defined above that there are several workout machines and Yoga exercises for this purpose but it is not sure that you can perform all flat belly Yoga exercise or easily go through six pack abs machines, so its better to consult your gym instructor for a better help.