Discovery why is call the nature’s super food!
Called one of the most potently healthy substances on earth, wheatgrass is a complete food, meaning it contains every necessary nutrient needed for human life. Yet surprisingly enough very few people know about this super food and the wonderful benefits that come along from ingesting it. Wheatgrass is the young grass shoots of the wheatberries. A super source of chlorophyll (or blood of plants) and high on the list of natures most powerful source of green leafy vegetable nutrition, as well as the widest range of vitamins and minerals.
Nutritional content of 100g of Wheatgrass Juice:
- Vitamin A: 427 IU
- Thiamine: .08 mg
- Riboflavin: 0.13 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): 0.11 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 6.0 mg.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hci): 0.2 mg.
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin): 1mcg
- Vitamin C: 3.65 mg.
- Vitamin E: 15.2 IU
- Chlorophyll 42.2 mg.
- Choline: 92.4 mg.
- Magnesium: 24mg
- Calcium: 24.2 mg.
- Selenium: 1ppm
- Potassium: 147 mg.
- Zinc: 0.33 mg.
- Phosphorus: 75.2 mg
- Sodium: 10.3
- Iron: 0.61 mg.
- Folic Acid: 29 mcg.
- Water: 95 g.
- Fat: 0.06 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.0 g
- Calories: 21.0
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass:
- Energizes and reduces fatigue because the juice is immediately absorbed into the blood and gives immediate energy.
- Keeps hair from graying & removes dandruff
- Improves complexion, treats acne and removes acne scars
- Prevents tooth decay; when held in the mouth for 5 minutes will eliminate toothaches as well as firm and tighten the gums
- Exceptional ability to both nourish and detoxify the body; can remove heavy metals and other toxins (mercury, cadmium, nicotine) & washes drug deposits from the body
- Strengthens the immune system
- An antibacterial that aids in cleansing the liver, kidneys,and urinary tract
- Wheatgrass juice is a natural source of antioxidants which helps repair damaged cells, rejuvenate aging cells, tighten loose and sagging skin.
- Enriches the blood, removes blood disorders, lowers blood pressure and increases red blood cell count
- Insoluble fiber genrly cleanses your digestive tract and promotes regularity
- high alkalinity balances your body’s PH level
- gargle with wheatgrass to relieve sore throat