Avocado is mostly known as a metabolism speeder but it has many other benefits as well. This article specifies the relation between avocado and increasing metabolism speed.
I always find lucky the people who live in tropical countries. They are lucky because virtually every kind of fruits, especially rich in vitamin C, are grown there. Someone can find any fruits, orange, banana, avocado and others in those countries. Acceptedly, the main reason in the cultivation of these fruits is climate characteristics. Such countries are always hot and this temperature factor lets many kind of fruits grow there. My favourite one is, of course, avocado because I know numerous benefits of it. I wrote this article because I want to share those benefits with you.
Avocado is grown especially in Mediterranean countries like Portugal, Italy, Spain. Additionally, it is grown in Mexico, Uruguay, Brazil, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, India, China and South African countries where the temperature never go below five degrees, even during the winter season.
Here are the most well-known health benefits of avocado for both adults and kids.
- It protects cholesterol related heart diseases. It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It is used both in prevention and treatment of prostate and breast cancers. Scientists have proved that a toxin in avocado kills the cancer cells. So-called toxin has a great effect on the tissues, particularly heart muscle tissues.
- Avocado includes necessary minerals like potassium, calcium, vitamin C and K, folic acid, copper, sodium and dietary fibers. These are used to provide the mineral necessity of the body. People who live in hot climates have great mineral and water loss. So, avocado is suggested strongly by the medicals.
- Oleic acid in avocado can be used to lower cholesterol level in the blood.
- Potassium in avocado regulates pressure of blood.
- Sodium reduces the risk of high blood pressure and stoke.
- It improves the ability of the body to absorb carotenoids.
- Avocado is used to help people who have sexual problems.
- It is a good antioxidant.
- It can be used in the treatment of skin disorders.
- It is used to heal people who suffer from digestive and circulatory problems.
Don’t forget that one avocado a day keeps the doctors away.