Some fruits and vegetables are sexy. They contain minerals and vitamins that either activate sex hormones or increase blood circulation hence boosting libido. Almonds, avocados, mangoes and bananas are not only healthy fruits but are used aphrodisiacs as well.
- Avocados – They contain Vitamin B6 as well as other vitamins and minerals which increase production of androgens such as testosterone useful in generating libido. It is widely cultivated and eaten in nearly all countries particularly Mexico, Indonesia and the USA.
- Bananas – Apart from their phallic shape, bananas contain Vitamin B complex as well as iron, potassium and magnesium that activate enzymes and boost libido as well. Leading banana producing nations are India, China, Philippines and Brazil.
- Figs – Like many other fruits and vegetables, figs contain a high vitamin B content as well as Iron, Magnesium, potassium and zinc which are necessary for enzyme activity that boosts circulation and libido. It is also said that dry figs look just like… which excites men.
- Celery – This is a vegetable whose roots as well as stalk and leaves are edible and useful aphrodisiacs. The vegetable is rich in Vitamin C and dietary fiber and is widely cultivated and used world wide.
- Mangoes – Indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, mangoes are rich in vitamins and minerals particularly Vitamin B group, Calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and Zinc all of which have an impact enzyme activity as well as sexual arousal.
- Water melons – These large fruits are rich in Vitamin A, B and C as well as the minerals Calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and Zinc which help boost libido as well as providing for a healthy body.
- Apples – Not only do they keep the doctor away, apples have important minerals and vitamins including A, B and C as well as the minerals Calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and Zinc too making them an important part of bedroom activity. They are largely cultivated in China, USA and Iran and have been used biblically to refer to the origin of sin which is equated to sex in some places.
- Basil – This is a tender vegetable that contains vitamins A, B and C as well as important minerals Calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and Zinc which act as enzyme co-factors and help boost blood flow and libido.
- Pumpkin – They are similar to water melons in size and shape and have the same nutritional value. Both seeds and leaves are edible in addition to the fruit and are rich in minerals which act as enzyme co factors.
- Tomatoes – That every day fruit that accompanies cooking delights has a sexual significance as well. Tomatoes are rich in protein, dietary fiber as well as vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant.
Disclaimer – Sex is always mental. Conquer your mood and everything will follow, naturally!