The Ramphal tree is a wonder tree which can be utilized as a medicinal property from the roots to the leaves.
The Ramphal tree produces Kitaferi fruits that are magical in many areas of the human well being. The tree has its origins in India but produces fruits with very rich nutrients.
The Ramphal fruit is rough and spiky in physical outlook but has a soft spongy and extremely sweet pulp with numerous seeds. They vary in size and shape depending on the climate in which where they are found growing.
The fruit has low calorie content and is rich in iron, phosphorous and vitamin C which collectively makes the body healthy nutrition requirements for a healthy body. It is also rich in Vitamin B1-B6 with all the attendant health benefits.
1. The Ramphal seeds can be used as treatment of intestinal worms in both animals and humans.
2. The leaves are used in the control of diabetes
3. The root and the bark of the Ramphal tree is an effective treatment of toothache and most of the modern medicines for toothaches have concoctions of the roots and barks of the Ramphal tree.
4. Regular consumption of the Ramphal fruits reduces anemia incidences in populations.
5. A solution made from the barks of the Ramphal tree treats diarrhea
6. The leaves can also treat tumors and cancers
7. The fruit has a number of enzymes that can help in facilitating digestion.