rss

You are here: Home » Archives for uric acid

0
post thumbnail

Arthritis: Definition, Nature, Its Type and Cause, and Treatment Seven

Keep on reading…

0
post thumbnail

Six Simple Ways to Control Uric Acid Levels

Gout occurs due to excessive consumption of purine substances.

0
post thumbnail

Six Simple Ways to Control Uric Acid Levels

Gout, Uric acid.

0
post thumbnail

Six Simple Ways to Control Uric Acid Levels

Gout, Uric acid.

0
post thumbnail

Alert!!! Uric Acid in Young Age

Meanwhile, if there is an increase in uric acid levels in the body that can not be controlled and cause the symptoms it can cause health problems such as arthritis, gout( joint inflammation) or kidney stones. Some people with gout form more uric acid in their body( 10 %) , so the rest of uric acid( 90 %) in your body, do not effectively excreted through urine. Genetic, sex, and nutrition( drink alcohol, obesity) plays an important role in the formation of gout.

0
post thumbnail

Arthritis Treatment: How to Treat Gout

Arthritis Treatment: How to Treat Gout.

0
post thumbnail

Eating Cherries Fruit Can Reduce Risk of Gout Attacks

Eating cherries can reduce the risk of gout attacks or what we are familiar with uric acid. U.S. researchers found that patients with gout and cherries eating for two days had a 35% lower risk of developing gout attacks when compared with patients who did not eat the fruit.

0
post thumbnail

Info Disease: Uric Acid

Uric acid is a disease that often attacks the joints, especially joints fingers feet, fingers, heels, knees, elbows, and wrists. Do not think that the pain caused by gout is regular pain. Joint pain caused by uric acid are very powerful and make a part that was attacked was swollen and inflamed. However, not all joint pain can be concluded that a person has gout.

0
post thumbnail

How to Treat Gout in Natural

Including avoidance of food, beverages and a healthy lifestyle are done so that we can avoid it.

0
post thumbnail

Making the Decision to Seek Treatment for Anorexia Nervosa

Anorexia Nervosa.

-->