You can still have a healthy life style without spending much money. There are several inexpensive things you can try to get used to doing–like keeping tracks of what you eat, imagining something wonderful, tidying up your home, and many more. All of these will lead you to a healthy life style habit.
Some Inexpensive healthy life styles
You know that to have a healthy life style will give you a positive change in your life to say nothing of health benefit that you may get. To start it is very easy and you don’t need expensive equipments in order to be healthy. Simple inexpensive healthy life styles that you can follow include:
- What you eat should be daily recorded in your diary. This will make you remember what you have eaten, and prevent you from eating that will cause you to gain weight. When you find that you have gained weight, you can always check back your daily record. You might have eaten too much fat previously. One of the aims of healthy life styles is to avoid eating foods high in calorie and fat.
- Think of something enjoyable. You don’t really need to go to the beach to have a good time. You can have a holiday in your mind without spending anything. A researcher has found that just thinking of a beautiful place like a beach or a mountain will give the same effect as you experience it yourself. Close your eyes and imagine as if you were on a peaceful place enjoying the breeze and listening the sound of waves. When you find yourself stressed, do this for about 30 seconds.
- Tidying up the house regularly is also a healthy life style habit. Neat tables and cabinets will make you feel relaxed. If you find things falling apart in the house, you will get screwed up, and things will get worse.
- Most people breathe from the upper chest. You can try breathing by floating your stomach. This will help deliver eight times the amount of oxygen to your brain so that stimulation of the waves in the brain last longer.
- Make phone calls to your friends.. Making phone calls usually make you happy. The oxytocin hormone is released when women interact with each other, calming the body and fighting the effects of stress.
- Wear pedometer for the whole day so that you can count how many steps you make in a day. Try to make at least 1,000 steps every day.
- Exercising with friends can help you stay motivated to run these routines. Invite your friends in the neighborhood around your home to create a cycling or hiking group.
You see that to have a healthy life style, you don’t need to spend much money. Doing the above mentioned strategies is sufficient to make you lead an inexpensive healthy life style.