Tips, tricks, and rules on how to stay thin.
I am 5′4″ and weigh below 110 pounds. People tell me that I’m thin all the time so I thought I’d share how I stay this size. And it isn’t so natural, I’ve been a lot higher of a weight before.
- Don’t eat unless you’re hungry.
- I don’t eat “junk food” more than twice a week. (”Junk food” meaning candy, chips, cookies, etc.) Frozen yogurt is okay more often.
- Fruits, veggies and whole grains keep you feeling energetic and full. Try to eat more of them. You don’t need a huge steak everyday or tons of white bread and pasta to not be hungry. *And about white sugar and flour: they’re bleached and processed to look a certain way, go for whole grains!
- Feel bloated a lot? Too much salt can make you feel bigger than you are.
- Eat enough fiber. You can get fiber in all sorts of foods like raspberries, beans, apples, and oats. Its in most fruits, vegetables, legumes, and grains.
- If you’re working out and need protein, go for spinach and eggs more than beef and meat.
- NO SODA. It’s just so bad for you. You get bloated and dehydrated and most people don’t understand that they’re drinking so many calories. Check the servings on anything you drink and look at the calories and sugar in it. You’d be surprised.
- Water is your best friend. It’s good to stay hydrated, it helps your body to work the way it’s supposed to. Water also has zero calories! Another thing is that your body can get hunger and thirst mixed up. So taking a few sips of water might make you feel better until you’re actually hungry. If you don’t like the taste add some fresh lemon or lime to it.
- Diet drinks are a good substitute too right? No. They have artificial sugars and chemicals in them that are even worse for you then sugar. Don’t drink diet.
- Juice and smoothies are fine – but if it’s not all natural, it could be even worse than soda. They can put lots of added sugar into them.
- Exercise a little everyday (about 10 minutes) at the least. If you want to be more muscular than slender looking, then just exercise more everyday until you look the way you like. It will take a while though.
- Make sure you stretch before and after, it helps your muscles to not get bulky, and it even helps digestion when you stretch.
- If you think you can’t get to the weight you want, keep trying!
- If you ‘re naturally just larger set, then be proud! Don’t waste so much time and effort and even money trying to be something when you can just be happy with who you are.
- Just be healthy. Good luck!