By Carlos Menezes on July 21st, 2011
Eight easy steps!
- Eating in hurry will increase the obesity. So do not eat food fast.
- Do not search any fast option for weight loss. Dieting helps to reduce weight fast but when you stop it your weight increases again fast.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day.
- Give at least 2-3 hour gap between each meal.
- Depending on your lifestyle, you have to decide how much quantity of food you should intake for reducing calories.
- Only food controlling is not important for become thin. Doing exercise is also important, many options are available for exercise such as yoga, dancing, walk, gym, cycling, aerobics etc.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. And don’t be hungry or empty stomach for very long hours.
- Avoid junk foods and excessive fats like soft drinks, ice cream, butter, chips, bread, pizza etc.