So you want to build some more physical endurance for yourself. Here are a few tips on how to do that. With some time and patience you can have a lot of endurance for running cross country or anything else you may need it for.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
1. You should probably talk to a physician or a physical trainer before you start a new routine.
2. Before you start to work out you will need to each some carbohydrates. Eating pasta is a great source for energy.
3. You should drink small amounts of water while and after you do your workout. This will keep you hydrated and you will not be as sore as you were. Too much water will cause you to cramp up your muscles.
4.You should stretch before you do your routine. Then when you are doing an endurance exercise (running, walking, bicycle) you should start slow and increase the speed of it.
5. Do an exercise where you will walk for a few meters (50, 70) and the run for the same amount.
6. Make sure that you are breathing through your abdominal muscles. It is important that you do not breath in your chest because it is less space.
Did you like this article? You can write articles like this and make money from it. It is free to join and you can start making money online as soon as you sign-up. Click on the link to Sign-up with Triond.com and starting making some good money on the internet.