As you all know, people with large waist are at health risk. Moreover, their physical appearance is less appealing. Nowadays, more and more people are having this problem all over the world due to the changes in lifestyle over the last few dacades. If you are having a big waist, you must take earnest efforts to reduce it immediately as large waistlines are linked to various diseases. So, how to lose your waist size without doing heavy exercises? Please keep reading…..
1.Eating habits: Eating habits play a big role in maintaining your waist size especially as you grow older. If you practice healthy eating habits, your waistline will be under control.
2. Eat smaller meals: It’s good to eat 6 smaller meals instead of 3 big meals a day. There is truly a big difference between these two.
Image by Living in Monrovia via Flickr
3. Dinner three hours before bed time: Eating at least three hours before bedtime helps you to reduce your unhealthy waist fat significantly.
4. Eat more of vegetables and fruits: Eat more plants instead of animals. However you can eat fish. Take plenty of fresh vegetables and fresh fruits.
5. Avoid taking soft drinks: If you take soft drinks, your brain will not send you the message to stop eating when you reach the right limit, so avoid soft drinks.
6. Walk daily: Walking can help you a lot in maintaining your hip size. Brisk walk for about 30 minutes every day can have great effect on your waist size.
7. Use Olive oil: You may know the health benefits of Olive oil; it is particularly good for the heart. Using Olive oil can help you to reduce your belly fat.
8. Drink enough water: Drinking at least 3 liters of water per day is good for your health and waist.
Image by Henna by Heather – Mehndi in Boston / Providence M via Flickr
9. Eat high fiber foods: eating high fiber foods like corn and beans can help you to maintain your waistline.
10. Avoid junk foods: As you all know junk foods such as Berger, pizza, potato chips and cola would add fat to your waist, so stay away from such junk foods.
Summary: Large waist is definitely linked with diseases. Big waist can lessen your physical attractiveness considerably. You can reduce your waist without having to do heavy exercises. Practicing simple yet effective eating habits can do wonders. Thanks for reading.
I make money on Triond. If you want to write and earn, join Triond HERE. It’s free.
You might also be interested in: