You can easily stop your pregnancy by applying any one way from these simple steps.
Teenagers’ peers are usually an abundant store of eroticism beliefs that include folk myths passed from one generation of adolescents to the next myths that are often at odds with reality. Consider, for example, the following items of bogus folk wisdom.
- You can’t get pregnant if it’s your first time.
- Jumping up and down immediately after intercourse will prevent conception.
- Douching with Coca-Cola or 7-Up will kill whatever sperm the process doesn’t wash away.
- It’s impossible to get pregnant if you have sex during your [menstrual] period.
- After intercourse, a hot bath or a heating pad on the stomach prevents conception.
- As long as neither party takes off their underpants, no babies will result.
- Taking 20 aspirin right after will halt conception from taking place.
- Provided you do it standing up or with the girl on top, the sperm will never reach the egg.
- As long as he pulls out before he ejaculates, no sperm will be loosed inside the girl.
- Sneezing after sex prevents pregnancy.
For adolescents who are newly impelled by powerful hormones, the sex urge can be so strong that it overrides reason. Thus, when emotions are allowed to trump logic, hormone-driven teens are prone to accept folk myths as true.