Disgusting behavior is a complete turn off while making love. The following are 15 things a man or woman should never do during sex or while making love. This list is not for grannies who are allergic to sex and sexuality, nor is it for high school students who should be busy doing home work. Enjoy!
- Talking about your ex – The last thing he or she needs to hear during that moment of passion is anything related to your ex, including the type of shoes he or she used to wear!
- Compare his size to the neighbor’s – You know what I mean. A man will strangle you if you talk about his small member and even go ahead and compare it with the neighbor’s.
- Making your hair – Some people, especially women, insist on combing or plaiting their hair while in the middle of some hot action. Isn’t that plain disgusting!
- Shout your ex’s name when you come – You know exactly what will happen after this. A man or woman should never shout the name of his or her ex at whatever point when making love, more so when…
- Crying – Tears are said to reduce men into women. Even though some women and even men cry during sex, it is a complete turn off for most people!
- Vomiting – Puking is disgusting whenever and wherever it happens. Avoid vomiting as much as you can when between the bed sheets!
- Farting uncontrollably – Some people have a tendency to break wind whenever they make love and the smell comes out so bad that you may want to run away. This is another no-no!
- Sleeping – If you sleep while making love and not after then it only means one thing to him or her, I won’t say what! The last thing anyone needs is you snoring away the night as he or she sweats silly.
- Praying – Some women are very funny. They start praying just before or during sex and really drive their man nuts. Why you can’t pray early enough is just beyond reason.
- Singing – Well, be it country music or reggae, singing is another thing you must avoid in its entirety whenever you make love!
- Losing bowel control – OK, perhaps you have a tendency to behave badly at times but losing bowel control is the least expected whether drunk or not.
- Shouting – Goodness, some people shout so much that they wake their neighbors and alert them to their baby making spree, why would you scream your lungs out in the name of making love?
- Picking your teeth – The little said about this the better. Nobody wants to have you opening your mouth and looking for stuck pieces of meat when you should have brushed and flossed your mouth yesterday.
- Talking about your in laws – Love making is a session for two, leave out everyone else including your parents or her sisters or his brothers and uncles!
- Arguing about money – Financial issues are not only sensitive but they are a turn off as well. Avoid talking about money when you want to get a little cozy.