Sometimes I consume too much candy or sweet bread, I must write and remember below article to avoid consuming too much sugar.
The Ways Sugar Destroy Our Health
Image from Author
According Nancy Appleton, Ph.D, the writer of “Lick The Sugar Habits”, if somebody consume too much sugar, it will affect his/ her metabolism system. I have read several times that consuming sugar for a long time is not good for our health. How does sugar affect our health? Here are 20 points that may explain us the way sugar threatens our health:
1. Sugar can pressure immunity system and destroy body immunity against infection.
2. Sugar will disrupt the connections between minerals in the body, so the body may lack chromium and copper. Sugar also prohibits the absorption of calcium and magnesium.
3. Sugar will increase adrenalin quickly, so it will increase hyperactive and anxiety, make people who consume it too much difficult to concentrate and easily offended.
4. Sugar increase bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides, while lowering HDL (good cholesterol).
5. Sugar will reduce the function and elasticity of blood tissues.
6. Too much sugar will disrupt our sight.
7. Too much sugar will cause digestive problem.
8. Consuming too much sugar will cause early aging.
9. Consuming too much sugar will destroy tooth and gum.
10. Sugar is the best food for cancer cell (breast cancer, ovarian cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, etc. )
11. Sugar will trigger auto immune disease, like arthritis, and various kind of sclerosis.
12. Sugar could fertilize “Candida albicans” (kind of fungi).
13. Sugar may cause stone in urinary channel, appendicitis, hemorrhoids and varicose veins.
14. Too much sugar will reduce percentage of vitamin E in the body.
15. Sugar may cause eczema (skin disease) in children.
16. Sugar may destroy the functions of pancreas, kidney and liver.
17. Sugar cause the imbalance of hormone (estrogen in men and worsen premenstrual syndrome in women).
18. Sugar will increase free radical.
19. Consuming too much sugar will destroy DNA structure.
20. Consuming too much sugar will cause headache including migraine.