Nature has given us a variety of things like flowers fruits and more, that make us happy and pleasant. Flowers are one of the most beautiful things of nature. Some use flowers are for worshiping God and some use flowers for decorating themselves. Apart from the traditional uses, flowers have medicinal uses too. Here are 15 of them.
- Use the infusion made with Begonia flowers for eliminating toxins from the body.
- The infusion helps in promoting blood circulation.
- Rub the flower on burns, pains and toxic sores.
- Use the essence of Calendula for relieving from menstruation pain, sore throats and tonsillitis.
- Apply it on cancer sores and wounds for quick healing.
- It treats insomnia, nervous tension and anxiety.
- It relieves from menstrual cramps and pain.
- The drink made with this flower cures cold and fevers.
- Apply the drink with a cotton ball over the eyes for relieving the inflammations.
- The drink relieves from headaches and hypertensions.
- Rub the essence over the eyes for relieving conjunctivitis and strain.
- Use the stem facial of this flower for facial skin eruptions and acne.
- The infusion made with dandelion treats anemia, jaundice and nervousness.
- It also purifies the blood.
- Gargling with the essence of this flower relieves sore throat.
- It is also effective for all inflammatory conditions.
- The blossoms are rich in antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- The leaves and stems of this flower are useful for arthritis.
- Gargling with the essence of this flower relieves sore throat and reduces inflammation.
- It relieves from cold and flu.
- Rubbing with the essence on cuts and bruises heals them.
- The infusion of this flower cures cold, influenza.
- It fights against reproductive and urinary tract infections.
- It fights against bacterial infections and respiratory infections.
- This flower is useful in curing cough and diarrhea
- The smoke of this fruit is effective against parasites.
- It is helpful in stopping ulcers.
- Chew the petals for improvement in blood circulation.
- The petals act as anti-depressive agents.
- The petal tea cleanses the liver and gall bladder.
- Infusion of this flower improves the efficiency of lungs.
- The infusion of this flower relieves from menstruation pain and ulcers.
- Gargling with the infusion relieves sore throat and tonsillitis.
- It is a remedy for cancer sores.
- This flower relieves from anxiety and insomnia.
- It is a remedy for migraines, tension headaches and rheumatic pains.
- The essence of this flower relieves from muscle and menstrual cramps.
- Apply the essence of this flower to cure eczema and varicose veins.
- Take the infusion of this flower regularly to cure of coughs and bronchitis.
- It is useful for urinary problems and cystic.
- Use the infusion of this flower for upper respiratory phlegm.
- Use it externally as a wash for eczema.
- It is a remedy for cold and flu.
- Smell this flower for hay fever and mild asthma.