Gooseberry (Amla) is the best source of vitamin C with anti-aging formula that reduces the melanin pigment deficiency and works to recover the dead cells from the scalp. And lemon has the antibacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant properties that helps to cure from hair-fall, damaged hair and white hair problems.
- Powder of Indian gooseberry (Amla)
- Pure Water.
Mix juice of a lemon, two teaspoons of water and four teaspoons of Indian gooseberry (Amla) powder. Mix well & make a paste; then leave it thoroughly up to an hour.
You can apply or put this paste on your scalp as shampoo. Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes. Thereafter, wash it thoroughly with clean water. But remember, Avoid use shampoo and soap when you are using this remedy to getting effects of remedy.
Note: – Apply this paste on the scalp and hair roots.
- Be careful while washing hair it shouldn’t go into eyes.
- Use it every fourth day in a week. Then, you can get all white hair black in a few months.
- You can use soap, shampoo and hair oil except the day of applying the paste.
- If possible, the use of herbal (ayurvedic) shampoo, soap and oil would be a much better choice.
- Pure Amla oil can be used as hair oil.
- Massage this paste to the hair roots.
- By using this remedy, you will get rid from all the hair problems.