Sometimes, we get bored of calling our vagina….a vagina. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Maybe you’re looking for a more playful name or just want a special nickname for your vagina. The word ‘vagina’ isn’t a word that’s full of excitement and you can’t really use it when you want to talk dirty to your woman or just want to fool around.
This means you need a couple nicknames (words for vagina or other names for vagina) handy so that you can use the right nickname for the right occasion. So, we have a hefty list of nicknames that you can use instead of the word ‘vagina’. Of course, you can use nicknames that aren’t on the list as well as you have an endless amount of ways to name your vagina. It is your vagina, after all, so, whatever strikes you, put it on your list of trusty nicknames. The nicknames are organised in categories, that way, they’re easier to go through.
Now, there are some standard nicknames that you can use which are more often used to replace the word ‘vagina’. If you didn’t know there were other words, names or nicknames for vagina, then take a look at these common ones first.
1. Pussy – this is the most common one used, especially during dirty talk.
2. Cunt – if you’re into the advanced dirty talk, then you’ll probably be using this word.
3. Labia – though this is a part of the vagina, you can use this to mean your vagina as well.
4. Vulva – another area of the vagina.
5. Clitoris/Clit – oh, you know all about the clit. It’s where all the fun is.
Dirty and Sensual Nicknames for Vagina
Now, there are other vagina nicknames that aren’t as common as we’d like to think. You can call the vagina erotically if you’d like as well. Most people use the common nicknames only because they didn’t know erotic nicknames were an option. You can use these erotic names during sex, in letters, text messages, and e-mails. If you’re curious about erotic names, you’re going to discover a bunch of them right now. These words or nicknames can be subtly erotic to intensely erotic, it simply depends on what the couple is into.
6. Yoni – is the Sanskrit word for womb and sacred space.
7. Crease – it does look like that.
8. Slit – kinda looks like one, right?
9. Pink Pearl – so rare to find.
10. Fragrant curls – and for some, no curls.
11. Flower – the best kind.
12. Between her legs – well, they got the location right.
13. The heart of feminity – that and the sexuality.
14. Folds – folds of a flower.
15. Her center – one of her centers.
16. Apex – also a part of the vagina.
17. Canal – if you hit the right spot, they’ll be a flood.
18. Heaven – at least that’s what we hear it feels like.
19. Her entrance – one of them.
20. Groin – you’re getting closer.
21. Mons – fatty tissue, I know, not as wild as you thought.
22. Her essence – don’t forget her brain!
23. Mount of her arousal – well, if you do it right.
24. Pool of moisture – if you excite her, then it can be.
25. Bud – not the beer.
26. Scabbard –
27. Triangular patch – like the Bermuda triangle.
28. Junction of her thighs – I’m assuming a construction worker gave this nickname.
29. Sheath – is another word for tissue.
30. Her core – one of her cores.
31. Her sex – bingo.
32. Wet Curls – or smooth curls.
33. Nub – well, not all of them are.
Who doesn’t like to take a walk down memory lane every now and then? Most of us don’t think about history when we’re sexual, however, there have been tons of nicknames for the vagina throughout history. Who would have thought? Many of these classical and historical nicknames were used in theatre and film as well. I bet you’re curious now and if you are, then here some of them that you can use if you’re in the mood to take a trip back in time.
34. House – a house is a place which may hold the penis. It’s from King Henry IV, don’t ask me to explain.
35. Coffer – doesn’t have the nicest ring to it, but it’s actually a box that holds valuables. Get it? The penis is the crown jewels.
36. Road to Christening – because you will be blessed.
37. The Netherlands – for its vegetation?
38. Pie- Corner – well, everyone likes pie…right? But this was actually a famous corner for prostitution in London.
39. French withered pear – if I saw this on a menu, I don’t think I’d order it.
40. Petticoat Lane – you have to be old school to appreciate this one.
41. Mount Pleasant – it’s a long hike up, but worth it.
42. Porridge – it feels like the vagina. There was no deep meaning with this nickname.
43. Lady’s tow toupee – just make sure the toupee doesn’t fall off.
44. Aphrodisiacal tennis court – double what?
45. Case – this was a lawsuit that occurred back in the day, Shakespeare times when a man took a woman who wasn’t his wife to bed.
46. Fancy Article – I guess the vagina is fancy?
47. Altar of Venus – a little too hippie for my taste.
48. Phoenix nest – where the Phoenix rests his head.
49. Contra punctum – it’s Latin, don’t ask me.
50. Cyprian fountain – what?
51. Pretty thing – it is pretty, can’t doubt that.
52. Nature’s treasury – damn right it’s nature’s treasury.
Not everything has to be so serious, that’s including the vagina as well. Sure, you may have some sensual and erotic names for it but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a couple funny ones (funny names for a vagina) up your sleeve. Sometimes you just want to share a laugh with your partner, and if so, then these nicknames will certainly bring out some laughs.
53. Love button
56. Fish Lips
58. Cock sock
60. Sperm bottle
61. Meat Curtains
64. Vertical smile
65. Snake charmer
67. Penis Fly Trap
68. Home plate
69. Cum craver
73. Goop chute
74. Fuck hole
75. Bikini Bizkit
76. Deep Socket
78. Hot pocket
80. Cock squeezer
82. Pink Panther
83. Dew flaps
84. Fly catcher
85. Penis glove
86. Flesh cavern
87. Juice box
90. Cock pocket
91. Golden Palace
92. Deer Hoof
93. Flaming Lips
96. Pink taco
98. Cum dumpster
100. Red lane
101. Axe wound
102. Bacon hole
103. Whiskey Biscuit
105. Vertical bacon sandwich
106. Spasm chasm
107. The death of Adam
108. Banana basket
111. Puff pillow
112. Tuna town
113. Bearded Clam
114. Her asshole neighbour
115. Notorious V.A.G.
116. Tongue roll
117. Pandora’s box
118. Tunnel of love
119. Lady flower
120. Rooster jaws
122. Dinner roll
123. Coin purse
124. Sausage wallet
125. Love rug
127. Apple pie
128. Silk Igloo
129. Panty hamster
Most of the nicknames above were English words for ‘vagina’ but we can’t leave out some of the great nicknames used in other languages. Why stick to one language when you can have a few words for the vagina in a couple different languages?
131. Dooz – for people in the Netherlands, Dooz, is simply a box. Not as exciting as you thought, right?
132. Toston – in Puerto Rico, Toston means a roasted suckling pig.
133. Sapo – the Chilean people use this word to describe the vagina and it means ‘toad’.
134. Papa – a Spanish word that means two chins on an overweight person.
135. Schwobli – in Switzerland, this words means a bun that looks like a vagina.
136. Moule – it’s a French slang for the vagina. A moule is a mussel shell.
137. Tako – the Japanese aren’t far off with this word. It means octopus. I guess, just like the octopus, it sucks you in once you’re too close.
138. Katori – in India, a Katori is a small bowl for drinking soup out of.
139. Cipka – in Poland, the Cipka is a chick.
140. Alancia – means a piggy bank. The Venezuelans aren’t wrong.
141. Utsuk – a rare species of seal, this is Greenland’s nickname for the vagina.
142. Tanima no yuri – in Japan, the more respectful way to call the vagina is ‘Tanima no yuri’ which also means a delicate white flower.
143. Papusa – in El Salvador, a Papusa is a speciality cheese-filled tortilla.
144. Mus – Swedes sure know how to flatter a woman. Mus means a rodent.
145. Pizza – this Serbian word is used since the vagina has similar folds to a pide (Eastern European pizza).
146. Papaya – in Cuba, they describe the vagina like the Papaya fruit. You’ll understand once you cut a papaya open.
147. Cotorra – an Uruguay word for a parrot or someone who’s loud.
148. Pepita – in Mexico, Pepita, means seed. Come on, Mexico, we expected better!
149. Bicho – it’s a Nicaragua word for an unwanted bug. A little off…no?
150. Arepa – this is a type of food which is a cornbread sandwich filled with meat and cheese.
Bonus: French Word for Vagina is Vagin
Did we miss out on any good nicknames? Were there some that we missed out on? If so, include some of your favorite nicknames for ‘vagina’ in the common section below! Maybe there are some undiscovered nicknames for the vagina! Whether it be pet names for vagina, cute words for vagina or private parts.