Most people usually prefer to warm bath water rather than cold. In fact, with more cold shower health benefits that you can get rather warm bath.
You should know that bathing with cold water can help increase metabolism, prevent post-exercise muscle injury and regulate uric acid levels in your body. There are many more benefits of a cold shower that you can get Healthmeup quoted as saying the following:
1. Fertility men: Perhaps there are very few people who know this fact, that a cold water bath can improve fertility in men. On the other hand, a hot shower is not good for your testicles, because it can potentially reduce sperm count. If you want to plan to have a child, it’s time to take a bath in cold water. Think again if you are planning to visit the sauna or steam bath.
2. Increases blood circulation to remove toxins: When cold water on the surface of the skin, blood vessels beneath the skin’s surface will shrink. This will reduce the circulation of blood, but at the same time blood pressure mechanism will automatically destroy and target tissues. This causes the blood to circulate with greater impetus, so that blood flow becomes more powerful in increasing circulation.
3. Build immunity: You want to increase the white blood cell? Take a bath of cold water, because it will increase your metabolism, which in turn increases the body’s heat and revive the immune system to release white blood cells.
4. Increase metabolism: When a person feels cold, they will usually warm clothes to keep warm. Similarly, when your body is doused cold water, the body will automatically produce heat, which makes the body’s metabolism is increasing rapidly. That’s when carbohydrates and fats are burned to make you feel warm.
5. Preventing injury: After you perform physical activity, the muscles become inflamed and you need time to make your muscles become relaxed. To increase strength and muscle mass, the muscle fibers you will be enlarged and shrivel. Therefore, to prevent muscle fiber rupture due to excessive physical activity, wash with cold water.
6. Additional benefit: a cold water bath can reduce chronic pain, reduce body aches, improve hair health, kidney function, reduce inflammation and regulate the autonomic nervous system.
7. Chilled water and rhythm of the body: Cold water can deepen your breathing and help fight fatigue. Even if you are having trouble sleeping, cold shower believed to makes sleep more soundly.