There has been much talk recently about the health benefits of green tea.
I’ve researched and discovered some sources about losing weight, diets and obesity. I used many medicines which are completely made up of chemicals. At the end, I turned back to the traditional treatment since I thought that those chemicals damage my liver. During my researches I discovered the benefits of green tea. Please do not confuse green tea with black tea which everyone drinks daily.
Ancient Chinese people knew the benefits of green tea for health. They have always used it for medical purposes. However, in Ancient China, it was used especially against the headaches and depression. Green tea has a great importance in China history. It is produced from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis by some special processes. Unlike black tea, it has little amount of caffeine which causes to insomnia, nausea and frequent urination.
This is the list of benefits of green tea which I’ve found during my research.
- It is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
- It is used for treatment and prevention of cancer.
- It is used to stop Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- It is used to raise the metabolism and increase fat oxidation.
- It reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis.
- It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
- It is used to treat impaired immune function. .
- Some researches show that, drinking green tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.